ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management Systems
ISO 50001 is the internationally recognised standard for Energy Management Systems (EnMS). It gives your business the most robust and effective framework for improving energy efficiency over the long-term.
ISO 50001 was designed as a common-sense management template to guide organizations to significantly reduce their energy costs through prudent investments, coupled with wise implementation of energy systems. The norm, hence, supports decisions concerning investments and shows how to introduce an EnMS correctly.
What are the benefits of ISO 50001?
- Suitable for both small and large organisations.
- Better internal management.
- Meet customer requirements.
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit.
- Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored.
- Globally recognised standard.