ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems
ISO 14001 is an international standard that contains the requirements for an organisation’s Environmental Management System (EMS).
ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001?
- Cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption
- Advantage over competitors when tendering for business
- Management of environmental risks
- Demonstrates your commitment to improving the environment
- Shows you are a responsible future focused organisation
- Can reduce insurance cover costs
- Can increase employee engagement in the knowledge that they are working in an environmentally friendly organisation