ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems
The ISO 27001:2022 standard provides the framework for an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS). It sets out the policies and procedures needed to protect your organisation. It includes all the risk controls (legal, physical and technical) necessary for robust IT security management.
The goal of ISO 27001 is to provide a framework of standards for how a modern organization should manage their information and data. Risk management is a key part of ISO 27001, ensuring that a company or non-profit understands where their strengths and weaknesses lie.
What are the benefits of ISO/IEC 27001?
- Increased reliability and security of systems and information.
- Improved customer and business partner confidence.
- Increased business resilience.
- Alignment with customer requirements.
- Improved management processes and integration with corporate risk strategies.