Quality Management Systems – ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 is an international standard that contains the requirements for an organisation’s Quality Management System (QMS). Many companies introduce QMS as a major step forward in controlling and improving their key processes.
An ISO 9001 certification provides objective proof to your staff, your partners, your clients and the outside world that customer satisfaction is at the core of your business.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001?
- Suitable for both small and large organisations.
- Better internal management.
- Meet customer requirements.
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit.
- Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored.
- Globally recognised standard.